Expand City and State Income
• $6,500,000/yr increase in DPI for LMI Households in Claremont
• $29,360,000 added to local retail economy annually
• $900,000/yr additional sales tax revenues to City of Claremont
• 12% Local Economic Growth
• $5,500,000/yr sales tax revenue to State of California
• 2:1 Revenue Return to the State
Low to Middle Income (LMI) households are being left out of the solar PV revolution.
CLGP will install the first 6,000 solar PV systems on LMI households, saving them $6.5 Million/yr in DPI
Increasing LMI household DPI is the fastest, most powerful local economic stimulus
CLGP is Addressing California's Top 4 Priorities
Stay up to date on our recent accomplishments and progress with Claremont|Pomona Locally Grown Power.
Click on the titles for more info!